Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

Peanut Butter & Coconut No Bakes

by
Morwen


  Hey guys!  I know it has been ages since Mairwen or I have posted.  Sorry 'bout that.  That lovely thing called Life got in the way.  But here I am again.  And with something utterly delicious as well.
  Our whole family loves No Bakes.  Generally I make Chocolate No Bakes, but the other night when we wanted some, we were out of Cocoa Powder.  So I hustled over to that lovely black..er..red hole named Pinterest, and looked for a Peanut Butter No Bake recipe.  I found one, looked at it, adjusted, changed and added ingredients, and now give you Morwen's Peanut Butter & Coconut No Bakes.

  1 cup Honey
  1/2 cup Butter
  3/8 cup Milk

  Place ingredients in a saucepan, heat on medium until all are melted, raise heat to medium high and bring to a boil.  Boil for 1 minute.  Cool slightly.
  3/4 cup Peanut Butter
  2 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
  1/2 cup Shredded Coconut

  Add to the syrup mixture, stir thoroughly.  Spoon on to cookie sheets and refrigerate until set.  Store in the fridge.  Enjoy!

1 comment: